From: Marie Tynon <mtynon@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 04, 2000 at 10:54:13
Subject: Interdisciplinary Topics

The team of teachers that I am working with this year has decided to study the
classic A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens. Being the math teacher I am
having a hard time coming up with activities to tie in to this piece of
literature.  If anyone has done some activities or has some ideas and would be
willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.
Marie Tynon

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question