From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 06, 2000 at 15:25:41
Subject: Fractals

One of my students is doing a math research paper. The subject is fractals
and she is having some problems finding Web pages that give her information
that she can understand. She told me that all the pages just have pictures
and don't explain how to make them in simple language. Do you know any good
sites she can go to?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®