From: Robin Hudson
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 01, 1998 at 08:19:52
Subject: Re: Teaching basic math

I got your email back and I thank you!  My son only has problem with math.
There are no other subjects he has trouble with.  Do you still think that it
is possible for him to have a learning disibility?  I have never had any bad
reports from any teachers in the past.

Even his tutor told me she felt like she was wasting my money because he was
the best student she ever had to tutor.  Do you think the time testing is a
good thing?  Could he just be scared of it?  Or when he realizes he has to
hurry the numbers get mixed up in his head?  Hope to hear back from you soon
and thanks again for responding so quickly.

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/