Q&A #5374

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Dec 18, 2000 at 07:11:33
Subject: Re: Geometry

Dear Carolyn,

>What is a regular polygon and what are some examples?

When you have a question like this I would suggest that you try one of our
search engines and I think you would quickly be able to find an answer.

If you go to the Ask Dr. Math search engine:

When I searched for "regular polygon" and marked "that exact phrase" I got
this wonderfully, illustrated page:

If you go to our main math search engine:

and type in "regular polygon" and mark "that exact phrase" you will get many
sites that have information on that topic. I tried it and one site that was
illustrated is here:

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question