From: Leesa Bushnell <bushnell@netins.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 22, 2000 at 23:14:42
Subject: Factoring quadratics using a box divided in fourths

Hi,
   I am a math teacher.  My son is learning algebra, and his teacher uses
a box divided into fourths to teach factoring.  I have no idea how to do
this, so I can not help my son use his teacher's methods.  If anyone can
explain, I would be very grateful.  I have tried to get in touch with his
teacher, but do not believe he uses his e-mail.
									Thank you

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/