From: Leesa Bushnell <bushnell@netins.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 22, 2000 at 23:14:42
Subject: Factoring quadratics using a box divided in fourths

Hi, I am a math teacher. My son is learning algebra, and his teacher uses a box divided into fourths to teach factoring. I have no idea how to do this, so I can not help my son use his teacher's methods. If anyone can explain, I would be very grateful. I have tried to get in touch with his teacher, but do not believe he uses his e-mail. Thank you

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/