From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 02, 1998 at 20:40:06
Subject: Teaching multiplication to SED/SLD middle schoolers

I am a first-year teacher and am having trouble figuring out how to teach my
SED/EH/SLD students their multiplication tables (and having them stick in
their heads).  I have asked colleagues and have consulted the curricula I
have at my disposal, and am still baffled.  I was trained in EH with no
content training.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®