Q&A #540

Teaching multiplication to SED/SLD middle schoolers

View entire discussion

From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 02, 1998 at 20:40:06
Subject: Teaching multiplication to SED/SLD middle schoolers

I am a first-year teacher and am having trouble figuring out how to teach my SED/EH/SLD students their multiplication tables (and having them stick in their heads). I have asked colleagues and have consulted the curricula I have at my disposal, and am still baffled. I was trained in EH with no content training.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®