From: Rina
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 08, 1998 at 06:47:37
Subject: Mental calculation in maths

Hi, I'm going to teach a class of about 40, primary 3 students the topic on mental calculation, more specifically, in multiplication and division. My fellow teacher friends are facing a little difficulty in helping the children understand the concept. So, how can I teach them the concept without being long-winded? Thank you.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/