From: Amelia
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jan 11, 2001 at 16:45:25
Subject: 100th Day activities

Hi,

I'm looking for activities I can do with my students on the 100th Day of
school. It is still a few weeks away, but I'd really like to prepare some
lessons that are fun and that will also help my students investigate the
number 100. What have you done with your classes?

Thanks!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®