From: <stjohnj@worc.k12.ma.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Feb 02, 2001 at 15:31:43
Subject: Math 7-12

I am interested in learning about mastery programs for mathematics.  I
teach in a very small public school.  We are considering revamping the
math program here.  Before we do, I would like to know if there is
published material that I could preview.  Do you know of any?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/