From: Pam <yurgils@avenew.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Feb 03, 2001 at 00:06:40
Subject: HS math homework completion

I am currently doing research for my action research paper in graduate
school.  I teach HS mathematics.  I am interested in seeing if I can help
those students who have trouble doing, or just "don't do" homework, DO
their homework on a consistent basis.  I'm not sure how I will exactly do
this; right now I'm still researching the topic.  Please share with me any
ideas and/or suggestions you may have on how to motivate all students to
do their homework consistently.

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/