From: Pam <yurgils@avenew.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Feb 03, 2001 at 00:06:40
Subject: HS math homework completion

I am currently doing research for my action research paper in graduate school. I teach HS mathematics. I am interested in seeing if I can help those students who have trouble doing, or just "don't do" homework, DO their homework on a consistent basis. I'm not sure how I will exactly do this; right now I'm still researching the topic. Please share with me any ideas and/or suggestions you may have on how to motivate all students to do their homework consistently.

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/