From: Marielouise (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Sep 21, 1998 at 22:10:02
Subject: Re: Understanding Pi

On my way to looking up something else I found a website about pi.  You might
wish to check it out.

(copy and paste the whole link)
http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk:80/~history/HistTopics/
Pi_through_the_ages.html

It is a long address so I suggest that you copy it from your email and pasted
it into the Open file.

 -Marielouise, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/