From: Amy Cash
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 18, 1998 at 11:48:32
Subject: Algebra II

I would like a helpful strategy to teach "step functions" to my students so
that they can understand it better.  These functions are very confusing to
graph without a calculator and even with a calculator, my students are having
difficulty with the concept.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®