Q&A #5879

Reducing fractions with large denominators

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Mar 05, 2001 at 07:57:20
Subject: Re: Reducing fractions with large denominators

Dear Wendy,

When my middle school students had trouble with concepts I often had them
from the archives from Ask Dr. Math and somehow the letter format and the
friendly tone helped them! So, here are some letters on reducing fractions
that might be helpful to your son:

Reducing Fractions

Reducing Fractions with Large Numbers

Tips for Simplifying Fractions

Reducing Fractions

If you or your son would like to look for more information on fractions you
can go to the Ask Dr. Math site:  http://mathforum.com/dr.math/  and make
use of any of the specific archive links or the search feature and also the
link to the FAQs which have great information.

I hope this helps!

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®