From: Wayne <Grumpy49w@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 09, 2001 at 14:42:33
Subject: Fractions

I need as much help as you can give me on fractions. My niece needs help -- big time-- and her parents won’t help so Uncle is going to try and help. It's been a long time since I graduated in 1970, so I would love everything you can give me to help. She is a good kid and having a real hard time with this Thanks for any help you can give. I would like something I can print out for her.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/