From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Mar 17, 2001 at 21:46:52
Subject: Re: Teaching math to an ESL student

In looking for resources for you I ran across these ideas: Como ayudar a su hijo a aprender matematicas [Helping Your Child Learn Math] http://www.ed.gov/pubs/edpubs.html If you search for this title of the document you will get to the correct page. This site has software to download: http://software.hispavista.com/windows_9x/educativos/matematicas/ http://software.hispavista.com/windows_9x/educativos/matematicas/pagina2/ http://software.hispavista.com/windows_9x/educativos/matematicas/pagina3/ On the first page of this site there is mention of the Worksheet Factory: http://www.worksheetfactory.com/index.html What I'm not certain of is if the download is for a Spanish version or if it is in English. One other resource that I found is this English-Spanish Dictionary: http://www.math.com/tables/spanish/eng-spa.htm I'm sorry I couldn't find anything more but maybe this will help a little. -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/