From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Mar 17, 2001 at 21:46:52
Subject: Re: Teaching math to an ESL student

In looking for resources for you I ran across these ideas:

Como ayudar a su hijo a aprender matematicas [Helping Your Child
Learn Math]
http://www.ed.gov/pubs/edpubs.html
If you search for this title of the document you will get to the correct
page.

This site has software to download:
http://software.hispavista.com/windows_9x/educativos/matematicas/
http://software.hispavista.com/windows_9x/educativos/matematicas/pagina2/
http://software.hispavista.com/windows_9x/educativos/matematicas/pagina3/

On the first page of this site there is mention of the Worksheet Factory:

http://www.worksheetfactory.com/index.html

What I'm not certain of is if the download is for a Spanish version or if it
is in English.

One other resource that I found is this English-Spanish Dictionary:

http://www.math.com/tables/spanish/eng-spa.htm

I'm sorry I couldn't find anything more but maybe this will help a little.

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®