From: D Lee
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 13, 2001 at 12:27:19
Subject: Multiplying fractions

How can I teach the CONCEPT of multiplying fractions to 5th grade learning
disabled students? When multiplying whole numbers, the answer is larger than
what we started with. But in multiplying fractions, the answer can sometimes
be smaller.  I can't come up with an effective way to teach the REASONING
behind it.  Any help you can give will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®