From: Lisa <pncsess@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 16, 2001 at 18:38:43
Subject: Integrating math/literature

I am having trouble finding short stories to use to link to math.
Particularly, I would like to teach three different skills to the same grade
level class. I am studying to be an elementary teacher and was wondering if
there is a place I could go to find some books that may help me in designing
this lesson. It can be for K-5 but I must teach three math skills to one grade
level from the book.
Thanks
 Lisa

Post a public discussion message