Q&A #5981

Integrating math/literature

View entire discussion

From: Lisa <pncsess@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 16, 2001 at 18:38:43
Subject: Integrating math/literature

I am having trouble finding short stories to use to link to math. Particularly, I would like to teach three different skills to the same grade level class. I am studying to be an elementary teacher and was wondering if there is a place I could go to find some books that may help me in designing this lesson. It can be for K-5 but I must teach three math skills to one grade level from the book. Thanks Lisa

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®