From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Mar 26, 2001 at 07:48:58
Subject: Re: Teaching the basic concepts of math

Dear Patty,

From the information that you have given I'm not sure if you are asking about
a student who is at a K-2 level but in a class with other students who are at
a fifth grade level or some other circumstance. Is the need for ideas because
of the mixture of students or are you working individually with this student?

Please write back and we will be happy to think of some ideas for you.

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®