From: Marcia Aguero <agueroma@whidbey.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 25, 2001 at 22:39:41
Subject: Re: Trigonometry in sophomore year?

Thank you so much for the response.  It's good information to hear that
there is controversy over whether math can be done well on a semester system,
vs. a year-long system.  You guessed right that my daughter has math daily,
for 90 minutes a day, for half a year.

It's also good to hear that I am probably doing the right thing by having
her take math continuously, instead of having her take a math class every
other semester, with a large gap of time in between each class.

My husband and I will continue to give our daughter the support she needs to
succeed in trig and her future classes, pre-calculus and calculus.

Thanks again!
-Marcia

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question