Q&A #6009

Trigonometry in sophomore year?

View entire discussion

From: Marcia Aguero <agueroma@whidbey.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 25, 2001 at 22:39:41
Subject: Re: Trigonometry in sophomore year?

Thank you so much for the response. It's good information to hear that there is controversy over whether math can be done well on a semester system, vs. a year-long system. You guessed right that my daughter has math daily, for 90 minutes a day, for half a year. It's also good to hear that I am probably doing the right thing by having her take math continuously, instead of having her take a math class every other semester, with a large gap of time in between each class. My husband and I will continue to give our daughter the support she needs to succeed in trig and her future classes, pre-calculus and calculus. Thanks again! -Marcia

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®