From: <marjeta.zevnik@guest.arnes.si>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 25, 2001 at 16:07:05
Subject: PSEN -Practice Sheet Exchange Network

Dear colleagues,

my name is Meta Zevnik and I come from Slovenija. As a math teacher in
primary school I teach pupils who are 12-15 years of age. This is grade 5-
8 according to our school system. I  wonder what are corresponding K12
grades?

I am interested in co-operating with teachers who prepare their own
practice sheet. My choice of tools is Word (*.doc) for practice sheets and
PPT PowerPoint presentations for presentations material.

Anyone who is interested in participating in our  (let's call
it) "Practice Sheet Exchange Network" please respond here or write to my
Email marjeta.zevnik@guest.arnes.si I am sure we will have a lot of fun
comparing approach and level of exercies for our pupils.

Hope to hear from many of you..

Regards

Meta Zevnik

Primary School Medvode
Slovenija
marjeta.zevnik@guest.arnes.si
http://www.cebis-sp.si/mm

P.s.: Sample practice sheet- grade 5 (=12 years) division and
multiplication in Word can be downloaded from
ftp://ftp.cebis-sp.si   - open PSEN folder.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/