From: <marjeta.zevnik@guest.arnes.si>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 25, 2001 at 16:07:05
Subject: PSEN -Practice Sheet Exchange Network

Dear colleagues, my name is Meta Zevnik and I come from Slovenija. As a math teacher in primary school I teach pupils who are 12-15 years of age. This is grade 5- 8 according to our school system. I wonder what are corresponding K12 grades? I am interested in co-operating with teachers who prepare their own practice sheet. My choice of tools is Word (*.doc) for practice sheets and PPT PowerPoint presentations for presentations material. Anyone who is interested in participating in our (let's call it) "Practice Sheet Exchange Network" please respond here or write to my Email marjeta.zevnik@guest.arnes.si I am sure we will have a lot of fun comparing approach and level of exercies for our pupils. Hope to hear from many of you.. Regards Meta Zevnik Primary School Medvode Slovenija marjeta.zevnik@guest.arnes.si http://www.cebis-sp.si/mm P.s.: Sample practice sheet- grade 5 (=12 years) division and multiplication in Word can be downloaded from ftp://ftp.cebis-sp.si - open PSEN folder.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/