Q&A #6030

GCF & LCM factor trees

View entire discussion

From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 27, 2001 at 13:33:16
Subject: GCF & LCM factor trees

I am studying the subject of factor trees in an Elementary Ed. Math course I am currently taking, and I was wondering what the importance of factor trees was? Our professor asked us, and I couldn't come up with an answer because I was taught at a young age that it is just they way we do things. Thanks, Jennifer

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®