From: Rachel Hackmann <rawshell25@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 04, 2001 at 00:19:58
Subject: The importance of teaching the Fibonacci Sequence, and creative ways to do so

I know you're busy, but I'd really appreciate any information you can provide. What is the importance of teaching Middle Grades the Fibonacci Sequence? Do you know any of the QCC's or NCTM standards that the sequence can relate to? Where can I find lesson plans on the Fibonacci Sequence for Middle Grades? Thank you for your time, Rachel Hackmann

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/