From: Jeanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 13, 2001 at 15:16:20
Subject: Re: The importance of teaching the Fibonacci Sequence, and creative ways to do so

Hi Rachel, Suzanne did a nice job connecting the Fibonacci Sequence to the standards. I thought I'd share a reference to help you with lessons plans. I have enjoyed using a book by Trudi Garland Hammel called, Fibonnaci Fun : Fascinating Activities With Intriguing Numbers. It is published by Dale Seymour. Cheers! -Jeanne, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/