From: Jeanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 13, 2001 at 15:16:20
Subject: Re: The importance of teaching the Fibonacci Sequence, and creative ways to do so

Hi Rachel,

Suzanne did a nice job connecting the Fibonacci Sequence to the standards.
I thought I'd share a reference to help you with lessons plans.  I have
enjoyed using a book by Trudi Garland Hammel called, Fibonnaci Fun :
Fascinating Activities With Intriguing Numbers. It is published by Dale
Seymour.

Cheers!

 -Jeanne, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message