Q&A #6070

Evaluating Reasonableness of Solutions

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 11, 2001 at 11:26:36
Subject: Re: Evaluating Reasonableness of Solutions

Dear John,

I am not personally familiar with resources to meet this need but I thought I
might try to find some resources on the Web that you could consider and this
is what I found:

Kaidy Educational Resources
Witzzle Pro Mental Math Game
Correlation to Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS)

TEKS Mathematics matched to Thinkin' Things Collection 2

an interesting summary on the topic:

Solving Abstract Problems
Amy C. Dix, Woodlawn Elementary

TAAS Exit Master
(I noticed in the outline of the math that Lesson X is "Evaluation of the
Reasonableness of a Solution") Maybe you could view a preview copy?

Perhaps another T2T Associate will have some suggestions from experience. I
hope some of this is helpful.

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question