Q&A #6070

Evaluating Reasonableness of Solutions

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 11, 2001 at 11:26:36
Subject: Re: Evaluating Reasonableness of Solutions

Dear John, I am not personally familiar with resources to meet this need but I thought I might try to find some resources on the Web that you could consider and this is what I found: Kaidy Educational Resources Witzzle Pro Mental Math Game Correlation to Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) http://www.kaidy.com/Witzzle-TEKS.htm TEKS Mathematics matched to Thinkin' Things Collection 2 http://www.edmark.com/prod/curriculum/states/TEKS/ Thinkin'%20Things%202%20Math.htm an interesting summary on the topic: http://mathforum.org/~sarah/Discussion.Sessions/Lesh.html Solving Abstract Problems Amy C. Dix, Woodlawn Elementary http://www.tamucc.edu/~outreach/AppliedConnections/5thgrade/sap.htm TAAS Exit Master http://www.excet.com/taas.html (I noticed in the outline of the math that Lesson X is "Evaluation of the Reasonableness of a Solution") Maybe you could view a preview copy? Perhaps another T2T Associate will have some suggestions from experience. I hope some of this is helpful. -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®