From: Ian Thomas <mxpx07@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 05, 2001 at 09:58:51
Subject: Conic Sections: Circles

I am a student in a tenth grade Algebra Two class. For our assignments this month we separated into groups and we are now learning about different aspects of conic sections. For the final grade of this assignment we much teach the remaining students in the class about the aspects of conic sections that we have learned. I am wondering if anyone here has any suggestions for anything that would make my lesson more enjoyable such as hands-on activities and the like. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/