From: Ian Thomas <mxpx07@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 05, 2001 at 09:58:51
Subject: Conic Sections: Circles

I am a student in a tenth grade Algebra Two class. For our assignments
this month we separated into groups and we are now learning about
different aspects of conic sections. For the final grade of this
assignment we much teach the remaining students in the class about the
aspects of conic sections that we have learned. I am wondering if anyone
here has any suggestions for anything that would make my lesson more
enjoyable such as hands-on activities and the like. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®