From: Bradley Stoll <BradleyS@harker.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 05, 2001 at 11:28:13
Subject: AP Calculus test questions

I would like to know if there is software available which contains a large bank of questions, both multiple choice and free response, that I could easily use to designs tests for AB and BC Calculus. I already have all of the released exam. I am more interested in designing chapter tests and finals which will reflect AP type problems and ideas. Thank you

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/