Q&A #6083

AP Calculus test questions

View entire discussion

From: Pat Ballew (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 06, 2001 at 01:07:35
Subject: Re: AP Calculus test questions

I don't know of any on CD, but there probably are... I use practice test booklets generated by D&S marketing. I know there are others that you can find listed on the web perhaps, but I don't know the name of them. These sell for about $20 each in class sets and I reuse them for several years "Mark in that book and you die, puppy!" You can reach D&S at 718 633-8385 or 1205 E 38th st. ; Brooklyn, NY. As an additional option, you might put the same question to the AP calculu discussion group, or search the archives since I think this is probably a common question. Look them up on the dr. Math Discussions page at http://mathforum.org/discussions/ good luck -Pat Ballew, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®