From: Pat Ballew (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 06, 2001 at 01:07:35
Subject: Re: AP Calculus test questions

I don't know of any on CD, but there probably are...
I use practice test booklets generated by D&S marketing.  I know there are
others that you can find listed on the web perhaps, but I don't know the
name of them.  These sell for about $20 each in class sets and I reuse them
for several years "Mark in that book and you die, puppy!"
   You can reach D&S at 718 633-8385 or 1205 E 38th st. ; Brooklyn, NY.

As an additional option, you might put the same question to the AP calculu
discussion group, or search the archives since I think this is probably a
common question.   Look them up on the dr. Math Discussions page at
http://mathforum.org/discussions/

good luck

 -Pat Ballew, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message