From: Elizabeth <EMB626@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 07, 2001 at 17:36:10
Subject: Polynomials

Hi!   I am an education student and I am planning a lesson unit for my
course that I plan to utilize in my future teaching career.  The unit is
geared toward students who are just being introduced to Algebra.  I am
also trying to stay away from anything requiring materials such as
computers or calculators because my students may not be blessed with these
in my future classroom.  The topics included in my unit include:
classifying algebraic expressions, addition/subtraction of polynomials,
multiplication/division of polynomials, and evaluating these expressions.
I am looking for creative ways to present this material as well as
applications to "real life."  I really appreciate your help with this
matter.  This is an incredible site!!!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®