From: Ralph (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 12, 2001 at 11:57:16
Subject: Re: Everyday Mathematics Curriculum

Dear Dr. Ashar,

Since this is an extremely specific and fairly complex question, I decided
the wisest way to proceed was to "go to the source."  I've contacted Dr. Andy
Isaacs, one of the authors of Everyday Mathematics, and got his permission to
share his contact information with you.  I'm quite confident that he can help
you with the answers to your questions.  You can contact Dr. Isaacs by phone,
which he suggests might be better since your question is fairly detailed--
 773-702-9639 (o) or 708-383-1820 (h).   If you prefer to contact him by
e-mail first, his e-mail address is:  aisaacs@uchicago.edu

I hope that this helps you, and that your son does well in his new school.

 -Ralph, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®