Q&A #6105

Salary and credential requirement of math teachers

View entire discussion

From: Jeanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 14, 2001 at 00:55:17
Subject: Re:Salary and credential requirement of math teachers

Hi Skeeter, Here's a page that will help you compute the answer to your first question. Average Teacher Salary in 1998-1999, State Rankings: http://www.education-world.com/a_issues/TM/WS_teacher_salary_survey.shtml As for your second and third questions, well, every state has a different set of requirements in order to get a teaching credential. I did a search on Google.com and was rewarded thousands of sites. Google's URL is http://www.google.com . The search terms I used were teacher credential requirements . Good luck! -Jeanne, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®