From: Shannon <zion2007@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 12, 2001 at 00:35:41
Subject: Teaching an Inclusion student about the use of money

I have a 16 year old student who is moderately retarded . He is included
in my  Junior level algebra class . I need to include him in my lessons as
well as address his IEP objective. He needs to learn how to use money, how
to count it and how to identify the coins and bills. How do I integrate
this objective into my class?
Thanks
zion2007@hotmail.com

Post a public discussion message