From: Jeanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 12, 2001 at 11:29:11
Subject: Re: Graphs

Hello Yasine, I tell my students that graphing is a method of representing the relationship between two groups. It gives us a picture. Other methods include: a table (T-chart); formula (equation). This perspective is especially important when I teach topics which include modeling, and applications. I did a search of the Math Forum's Library http://mathforum.org/grepform.html using the terms "teaching graphs" and copied some URL's for you to look at. I encourage you to do a search for yourself. MathFiles: http://www.bergen.org/AAST/Projects/Mathfiles/ Middle School Learning Units: http://www.nsa.gov/programs/mepp/ms.html Hope this helps. -Jeanne, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/