Q&A #6123

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Jeanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 12, 2001 at 11:29:11
Subject: Re: Graphs

Hello Yasine,

I tell my students that graphing is a method of representing the
relationship between two groups.  It gives us a picture.  Other methods
include:  a table (T-chart); formula (equation).  This perspective is
especially important when I teach topics which include modeling, and

I did a search of the Math Forum's Library
http://mathforum.org/grepform.html using the terms "teaching graphs" and
copied some URL's for you to look at.  I encourage you to do a search for

Middle School Learning Units:

Hope this helps.

 -Jeanne, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message