Q&A #6124

View entire discussion

From: Claudia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 12, 2001 at 21:14:56
Subject: Re: Pre-calculus

Steve, Jeanne raised some very good questions! We are using a precal book that prepares our students for both an AP Calculus track and an AP Stats track. It has both calculator and non-calculator problems, so you can go with whatever direction you would like. I thoroughly love the book. It is called Precalculus: Graphing and Data Analysis by Sullivan and Sullivan, published by Prentice Hall. Well worth looking at! -Claudia, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®