From: Claudia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 12, 2001 at 21:14:56
Subject: Re: Pre-calculus

Steve,

Jeanne raised some very good questions!  We are using a precal book that
prepares our students for both an AP Calculus track and an AP Stats track.
It has both calculator and non-calculator problems, so you can go with
whatever direction you would like.  I thoroughly love the book.  It is
called Precalculus: Graphing and Data Analysis by Sullivan and Sullivan,
published by Prentice Hall.  Well worth looking at!
 -Claudia, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®