Q&A #6140

Elementary math teaching

View entire discussion

From: Tamea Moore <minnie3245@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 16, 2001 at 13:50:11
Subject: Elementary math teaching

Hello, I am not a math teacher yet, but I am currently in college for elem. ed. I have a math project due in the next few weeks that consists of a teacher interview. If you would not mind could some one in elementary math please answer the following questions? When did you decide to become a teacher? What or who inspired you to become a teacher? What challenges did you face during your first year as a teacher? How have you developed as a teacher since you began? What choices have you left behind in order to become a teacher? For you what is "good teaching"? What do you like about the school system? What don't you like? What would you change? Thank you and I appreciate your response. Tamea Moore

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®