From: Tamea Moore <minnie3245@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 16, 2001 at 13:50:11
Subject: Elementary math teaching

Hello,

I am not a math teacher yet, but I am currently in college for elem. ed.
I have a math project due in the next few weeks that consists of a teacher
interview. If you would not mind could some one in elementary math please
answer the following questions?

When did you decide to become a teacher?
What or who inspired you to become a teacher?
What challenges did you face during your first year as a teacher?
How have you developed as a teacher since you began?
What choices have you left behind in order to become a teacher?
For you what is "good teaching"?
What do you like about the school system?
What don't you like?
What would you change?

Thank you and I appreciate your response.

Tamea Moore

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/