From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 25, 2001 at 10:31:04
Subject: Re: Math and reading

Dear Sue,

I found this interesting site on the Web that might address your first
question:

How to Read Mathematics
by Shai Simonson and Fernando Gouveau
http://academics.stonehill.edu/compsci/History_Math/math-read.htm

When I checked for readability studies I found mention of publishers who were
concerned about reading level and appropriateness but nothing on a specific
study. Perhaps another T2T Associate will have other ideas!

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®