Q&A #6182

Math and reading

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 25, 2001 at 10:31:04
Subject: Re: Math and reading

Dear Sue, I found this interesting site on the Web that might address your first question: How to Read Mathematics by Shai Simonson and Fernando Gouveau http://academics.stonehill.edu/compsci/History_Math/math-read.htm When I checked for readability studies I found mention of publishers who were concerned about reading level and appropriateness but nothing on a specific study. Perhaps another T2T Associate will have other ideas! -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®