From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 25, 2001 at 05:05:07
Subject: Tessellations shapes

I was wondering what kinds of shapes make up a tessellations?  Like I know
that you can make tessellations from triangles, I always wondering about
squares?  Do squares make tessellations?  Do hexagons?  What kinds of
shapes would make up a tessellations?  Let me know.
  Thank you.  Anna.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®