Q&A #6201

Tessellation shapes

View entire discussion

From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 25, 2001 at 05:05:07
Subject: Tessellations shapes

I was wondering what kinds of shapes make up a tessellations? Like I know that you can make tessellations from triangles, I always wondering about squares? Do squares make tessellations? Do hexagons? What kinds of shapes would make up a tessellations? Let me know. Thank you. Anna.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®