From: Kelly <kellyk@zlink.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 26, 2001 at 20:07:40
Subject: Math Sequence

Hello, I need to teach a math lesson on sequencing.  I need to use 3
manipulative centers and 2 worksheets.  I know what sequencing means but I
am not sure how to set up centers for it.  If someone could give me some
ideas it would be great.  Thank you Kelly

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/