From: Ralph (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 29, 2001 at 11:06:03
Subject: Re: math sequence

Dear Kelly,

Just saw your question, and would like to help--but, you may be a step or two
ahead of me, since you indicate "I know what sequencing means".  I THINK I
know what you're looking for, in the sense that sequencing to me means
looking for and extending patterns of sounds, shapes, color, etc., but that
might not be what you're interpreting "sequencing" to be, and might be
looking specifically for number/numeration notions of sequencing.  Since you
don't indicate a grade level, it's hard to give specific ideas for centers,
etc.  Don't know what your timeline is on this, either.  If you write back
with more specific information (grade level, etc.), then I and/or some of the
other T2T associates can try to give you some ideas that hopefully will help.

Thanks,

 -Ralph, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question