From: Kelly <kellyk@zlink.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 30, 2001 at 12:58:34
Subject: Re: Math sequence for 1st graders

Hello again,

I need to teach to first graders.  I need to teach them how to sequence math
in three centers.  I know how to sequence the numbers in order 123 etc.  and
that when you teach sequencing numbers they always go in an order, but I don't
know how to set up 3 manipulative centers for math using sequencing.  I have
only one week to make the centers so I really need some advice about this.  If
someone could give me a few ideas on how to use manipulative in sequencing I
would be thankful.

Thanks Kelly

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question