From: Kelly <kellyk@zlink.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 30, 2001 at 12:58:34
Subject: Re: Math sequence for 1st graders

Hello again, I need to teach to first graders. I need to teach them how to sequence math in three centers. I know how to sequence the numbers in order 123 etc. and that when you teach sequencing numbers they always go in an order, but I don't know how to set up 3 manipulative centers for math using sequencing. I have only one week to make the centers so I really need some advice about this. If someone could give me a few ideas on how to use manipulative in sequencing I would be thankful. Thanks Kelly

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/