From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 05, 2001 at 11:49:25
Subject: Re: Math sequence for 1st graders

Dear Kelly,

Ralph has provided you with some specific ideas but I thought also you might
find useful some Web sites that I found that give general ideas on centers for
primary classrooms.

Best Practices: Tools for Success
http://167.192.222.136/bestprac/tools/T-10.htm

The Block Center and The Manipulative Center
http://www.childfun.com/articles/single/53199.shtml

StudyWeb®: Professional_Development:  Manipulative Center
http://www.studyweb.com/links/6505.html

Centers
http://auc.cmsd.bc.ca/pipermail/kinder-l/1999-May/024419.html

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service