From: Kelly <kellyk@zlink.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 05, 2001 at 14:42:55
Subject: Re: Math sequence for 1st graders

Hello, I would like to thank you all for the wonderful ideas.  They will help
me a great deal.  The web sites were perfect and I will be passing them on to
my other classmates in the teachers program.  Thank You,  Kelly

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/