Q&A #6228


T2T || FAQ || Teachers' Lounge || Browse || Search || T2T Associates || About T2T

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 30, 2001 at 07:52:46
Subject: Re: GCSE

Dear Bob, From what I could understand after doing a search on the Web, GCSE Higher Tier Level refers to "General Certificate of Secondary Education" which seems to be a specific exam given in Great Britain. I found this sites with overall information: http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/gcsebitesize/ I found some sites with information such as this: MATHEMATICS SYLLABUS C http://www.ocr.org.uk/schemes/GCSE/math/16662000/1666s.htm but I'm afraid I wouldn't have access to any exam papers or other material since it is a specific curriculum in Great Britain. I hope that you can find what you are looking for on the sites noted above. -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

[Privacy Policy] [Terms of Use]

Math Forum Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Math Forum Search

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM. All rights reserved.