From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 30, 2001 at 07:52:46
Subject: Re: GCSE

Dear Bob,

From what I could understand after doing a search on the Web, GCSE
Higher Tier Level refers to "General Certificate of Secondary Education"
which seems to be a specific exam given in Great Britain.

I found this sites with overall information:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/gcsebitesize/

I found some sites with information such as this:

MATHEMATICS SYLLABUS C
http://www.ocr.org.uk/schemes/GCSE/math/16662000/1666s.htm

but I'm afraid I wouldn't have access to any exam papers or other
material since it is a specific curriculum in Great Britain. I hope that you
can find what you are looking for on the sites noted above.

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/