From: Sarah <foxieknoxie@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 29, 2001 at 21:37:44
Subject: Geometry etymology

I am having a lot of trouble finding information on "etymologies". I cant
find them anywhere...for instance the word "sphere". The library,
bookstore, and even online only provide definitions. Where can I find
origins ..etc?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®