From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 02, 2001 at 06:49:48
Subject: Re: An evaluation of Mathematics Remediation Program

Dear Lily,

Thank you for writing again with more information. I've looked around on the
Internet and I hope some of these sites will be helpful:

A Critical Multiplist Evaluation of Academic Systems Mediated Learning courses
in Interactive Mathematics at Suffolk County Community College
http://www.sunysuffolk.edu/Web/Selden/Math/pevlasml.htm
DIRECT INSTRUCTION IN REMEDIAL MATH INSTRUCTIONS
http://www.nationalforum.com/06DIN.htm

Program Evaluation Division
http://www.auditor.leg.state.mn.us/ar98-a6.htm

Promoting Effective Program Evaluation Expert Advice: Evaluation Tips and
Resources
http://www.the-aps.org/education/promote/formative.html

Faculty Strategies for Delivering a Comprehensive Developmental Mathematics
Program
http://www.umkc.edu/centers/cad/nade/nadedocs/96conpap/bscpap96.htm
(specifically see Evaluating and Improving the Program)

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®