From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 02, 2001 at 06:49:48
Subject: Re: An evaluation of Mathematics Remediation Program

Dear Lily, Thank you for writing again with more information. I've looked around on the Internet and I hope some of these sites will be helpful: A Critical Multiplist Evaluation of Academic Systems Mediated Learning courses in Interactive Mathematics at Suffolk County Community College http://www.sunysuffolk.edu/Web/Selden/Math/pevlasml.htm DIRECT INSTRUCTION IN REMEDIAL MATH INSTRUCTIONS http://www.nationalforum.com/06DIN.htm Program Evaluation Division http://www.auditor.leg.state.mn.us/ar98-a6.htm Promoting Effective Program Evaluation Expert Advice: Evaluation Tips and Resources http://www.the-aps.org/education/promote/formative.html Faculty Strategies for Delivering a Comprehensive Developmental Mathematics Program http://www.umkc.edu/centers/cad/nade/nadedocs/96conpap/bscpap96.htm (specifically see Evaluating and Improving the Program) -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/