Q&A #6245

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 01, 2001 at 15:41:48
Subject: Re: MARS

Dear Masoud, I am assuming that you are interested in finding out how to obtain a copy of the MARS information? I searched the Internet and found this in a discussion thread: Test to determine Math Anxiety levels: http://www.nifl.gov/nifl-ann/1999/0150.html "THE MATHEMATICS ANXIETY RATING SCALE (MARS) was originally copyrighted in 1972 by Dr. Richard M. Suinn. There are four. MARS is normed for U. S. Adults/college students, MARS-A is the adolescent version for junior/senior level, MARS-E is the elementary school version, and STABS is the Suinn Test Anxiety Behavioral Scale. The information I have from 1998 had the MARS selling for $60 per 100 quantity plus postage and handling. The address to order is: Richard M. Suinn, Ph.D 808 Cheyenne Drive Ft. Collins, CO 80525 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®