From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 01, 2001 at 15:41:48
Subject: Re: MARS

Dear Masoud,

I am assuming that you are interested in finding out how to obtain a copy of
the MARS information? I searched the Internet and found this in a discussion
thread:

Test to determine Math Anxiety levels:
http://www.nifl.gov/nifl-ann/1999/0150.html

"THE MATHEMATICS ANXIETY RATING SCALE (MARS) was originally copyrighted in
1972 by Dr. Richard M. Suinn. There are four.  MARS is normed for U. S.
Adults/college students, MARS-A is the adolescent version for junior/senior
level, MARS-E is the elementary school version, and STABS is the Suinn Test
Anxiety Behavioral Scale. The information I have from 1998 had the MARS
selling for $60 per 100 quantity plus postage and handling.

The address to order is:
  Richard M. Suinn, Ph.D
  808 Cheyenne Drive
  Ft. Collins, CO 80525