From: Evan Borkowski <egborko@ilstu.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 30, 2001 at 18:06:46
Subject: Where to find problems

Hello, I am a future teacher and looking for help in finding problems
which could be used to help develop a more thorough understanding of a
mathematical content with relations to a topic.  The topic should not just
be involvolved in the problem, but should be the focus of the problem.  I
need to find problems for 6th-8th graders

topics are:

Greatest common factor
Place value
Divisibility of factors
Remainders
Prime numbers

If you know where I can find these type of problems or have any you are
willing to let me use I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much for your time
Evan

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question