Q&A #6247

Where to find problems

View entire discussion

From: Evan Borkowski <egborko@ilstu.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 30, 2001 at 18:06:46
Subject: Where to find problems

Hello, I am a future teacher and looking for help in finding problems which could be used to help develop a more thorough understanding of a mathematical content with relations to a topic. The topic should not just be involvolved in the problem, but should be the focus of the problem. I need to find problems for 6th-8th graders topics are: Greatest common factor Place value Divisibility of factors Remainders Prime numbers If you know where I can find these type of problems or have any you are willing to let me use I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much for your time Evan

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®