From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 03, 1998 at 01:00:28
Subject: Mathematics

I would like to ask for your advice on my son who is gifted in mathematics.
When solving problems, he insists on performing calculations mentally
although I have asked him to write everything out step by step. As a result,
he sometimes makes errors although his method is correct. How could I get him
to correct this for his coming exam, which is in 3 days?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/