Q&A #626

View entire discussion

From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 03, 1998 at 01:00:28
Subject: Mathematics

I would like to ask for your advice on my son who is gifted in mathematics. When solving problems, he insists on performing calculations mentally although I have asked him to write everything out step by step. As a result, he sometimes makes errors although his method is correct. How could I get him to correct this for his coming exam, which is in 3 days?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®