From: Shea Shepherd <mirandashea2000@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 02, 2001 at 13:59:26
Subject: Extra credit grade

This question I'm sure is different than most you probably receive.  I
teach 6th and 7th grade math.  I have promised my students that I will
allow them to do an extra credit assignment for an extra test grade.
(several of my students are in danger of failing- I thought this might
help)

My question is I am not sure what extra credit assignment I could give
them to do.  I would like for it to be more than just a book report.  What
fun idea could you share with me that would involve them with math through
an extra credit assignment.

Any ideas????

Miss Shepherd

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®