From: Shea Shepherd <mirandashea2000@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 02, 2001 at 13:59:26
Subject: Extra credit grade

This question I'm sure is different than most you probably receive. I teach 6th and 7th grade math. I have promised my students that I will allow them to do an extra credit assignment for an extra test grade. (several of my students are in danger of failing- I thought this might help) My question is I am not sure what extra credit assignment I could give them to do. I would like for it to be more than just a book report. What fun idea could you share with me that would involve them with math through an extra credit assignment. Any ideas???? Miss Shepherd

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/