From: Hyunchang Shin <skh5824@no1.or.kr>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 02, 2001 at 23:32:44
Subject: Programs for teachers

I am a high school teacher who is conducting a math club at my school in
Korea. I'd like to improve my math knowledge since I have to teach the level
of Olympiad. And thus I am going to look for the programs on the Internet for
the high school teachers like me.
Could you tell me any good program? Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hyunchang Shin

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question