Q&A #6264

Programs for teachers

View entire discussion

From: Hyunchang Shin <skh5824@no1.or.kr>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 02, 2001 at 23:32:44
Subject: Programs for teachers

I am a high school teacher who is conducting a math club at my school in Korea. I'd like to improve my math knowledge since I have to teach the level of Olympiad. And thus I am going to look for the programs on the Internet for the high school teachers like me. Could you tell me any good program? Thank you. Sincerely, Hyunchang Shin

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®