From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 04, 2001 at 05:30:08
Subject: Re: Word problems vocabulary

Dear Ginny,

Just by chance I found a possible resource which starts here:

AIMS Math Preparatory Materials Grade 8
http://tusdstats.tusd.k12.az.us/resources/aims/math99/8thgrade_front.asp

As you go to each of the Standard links (there are 6), scroll down and near
the bottom you will find a nice vocabulary list. If you were to combine the 6
lists I think that would give you a pretty good idea of what might be good to
cover.

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question