Q&A #6267

Word problems vocabulary

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 04, 2001 at 05:30:08
Subject: Re: Word problems vocabulary

Dear Ginny, Just by chance I found a possible resource which starts here: AIMS Math Preparatory Materials Grade 8 http://tusdstats.tusd.k12.az.us/resources/aims/math99/8thgrade_front.asp As you go to each of the Standard links (there are 6), scroll down and near the bottom you will find a nice vocabulary list. If you were to combine the 6 lists I think that would give you a pretty good idea of what might be good to cover. -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®